I lost my first post. Accidently deleted. Spent few hours writing about my besties. SOB. Not going to type it out again. No one can help me to retrieve the post. )'=
Anyway. Continue writing about other incidents.
Met some people yesterday. A guy. The way he treats his sisters. That has really made me feel envious. How wonderful if i have a brother like this. I can feel the powerful of love between them. They are just like friends. I wonder how their parents treat them at home. Must be extremely warm. How nice if i could know more about them. Wonderful people(=
Saw my mum standing beside another teacher, who was her former classmate. My mum is a lot more prettier, of course. However, what i notice was that she has become older. I always want to grow up a little faster so that i'll be more mature in thinking. However, i stopped thinking about that when i realise that if i grow up fast my mum would be older and older. I don't want that to happen. Maybe im still extremely dependent on her. I don't want to deny about that. She's always the first one to support me. I love her but i have yet to tell her. I wrote to her but not telling face to face. I don't want to procrastinate or else i may be regret. But....a lot of buts....undefined....=( I'm too bad. Defeated by shyness. Why.
Leng
1.46am
1st Dec 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment